Turn Easy Screen Capture Video into a HD screen recorder and make HD Quality screen recordings. It is very easy to do and we have step-by-step instructions on how to set this up below.
If you prefer, you can watch the video by clicking on the play button below and see how easy it is to make our software a HD screen recorder. In the video, we show you how to set up and add DivX. Next, we actually record a video in real time in this video. Here you can see the HD video quality that you can get with this screen recorder.
You will need to add the DivX codec to Easy Screen Capture Video. This will make the software an HD screen recorder. The direct download for DivX can be found at http://www.divx.com/en/software/download/start. Please note that you do not have to buy the software because there is a free version at the top right of the page (see the Free Software button).
HD Screen Recorder Instructions
Under the ‘Options’ menu, click ‘Video Options’.
At the top your can choose your Compressor or Codec. Click on the drop down and select the DivXCodec that you downloaded.
Next, we are going to configure the codec
1. Certification Profile – select 1080HD Profile 2. Move the ‘Speed / Quality’ slider to the first notch 3. Change the ‘Bitrate’ to ‘20000’ kbps and click ‘OK’
Video Menu Video Resolution – Format in NTSC 16:9 and click ‘OK’ Now, we will adjust the Video Option Settings
1. Unclick ‘Auto Adjust’
2. Move Quality slider to 100
3. Set Key Frames Every ’20’ frames
4. Frame Rates – Capture Frames Every ’50’ milliseconds
5. Playback Rate ’20’ frames/second and click ‘OK’